Skip to main content
- Universal Pathway: what support you can expect
- Childcare Tax Credits
- Childcare Grants for Full Time Students
- Free Early Education
- Department for Education, Early Years
- Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education)
Inspect and regulate services which care for children, young people, and those providling education and skills for learners of all ages.
- National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA)
Advice for parents about children's nurseries
- Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years
Advice for parents about childcare
- Toolkit for New Parents
If you are expecting a new child in your family, you probably have lots of questions about maternity leave and pay, paternity rights and the right to request flexible working.
- Little Village - Little Village is like a food bank, but for clothes, toys and equipment for babies and children up to the age of 5.
- Maternity Action
Are you pregnant and about to go on Maternity Leave? Do you know your rights? Do you need support around your rights? Why not take a look at Maternity Action.
Provides detailed access information to thousands of venues across the UK including London. Includes restaurants, cinemas, theatres, railway stations
- Healthy Start
You get free vouchers every week to spend on milk, fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, and infant formula milk. You can also get free vitamins.
- A Guide to Autism in the Early Years
- This practical toolkit contains a wealth of straight forward information in one place to guide parents and carers through their child's journey in the early years
- Tower Hamlets Play Charter
Play is fundamental to a child’s development, helping them to learn about the world around them, make friends, be healthy and have fun