Skip to main content

{{ root_page.title }}

Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)

Welcome to our Special Educational Needs and Disability page.  Please see below for information about Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP's) and specialist services for children and young people.  Details of how an Education, Health and Care Needs assessment can be requested can be found in the One Minute Guides below. 

You can search here for SEND Service Providers including schools and social care services, on our Family Services Directory. You can also use the filter to search for services according to what SEND conditions they cater for.

EHCP Documents

Useful information about SEND in Tower Hamlets

Strategic and Policy documents about SEND for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets

Help for children and young people with SEND to participate in decisions

​Disabled children and young people have the same rights as non-disabled children and young people to participate in decisions and issues that affect them.​

External organisations and resources