Welcome to the Tower Hamlets Local Offer
Your guide to services in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets (Family Information Service – 020 7364 6495)
Carousel content with 8 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: SEND Year 5 Transition Events Are you worried about your child transitioning into another school? Why not booking on one of our three events. To book your place call 020 7364 6489 or email email@example.com and for more information please click on the picture.
- Slide 2: Coronavirus Advice from Residents Residents of Tower Hamlets and staff of East End Health Network have produce a video for Youtube. Why not take a look by clicking on the picture.
- Slide 3: Summer Reading Challenge This years national children’s Summer Reading Challenge theme is ‘The Silly Squad’ and the activities will be delivered online and the children will borrow books from our eLibrary. The SRC will begin on the 2nd Saturday in July and run until September. Participants receive a certificate and a medal.
- Slide 4: Tower Hamlets Youth Service Tower Hamlets Youth Service, has a new website full of activities for Young People - click on the picture to see more
- Slide 5: Holiday Childcare Summer Scheme Holiday Childcare Summer Scheme opens for bookings on the 6th July and the Scheme will run from 27th July until the 21st August. Click on the picture to find out more.
- Slide 6: What Parents and Carers Need to know Everything you need to know - Free School Meals, School Admissions and Appeals, Health and Services. Click on the picture to find out more information.
- Slide 7: COVID-19 and Autism Click the picture to view some invaluable resources.
- Slide 8: COVID-19 Advice and Information For information, advice, education links, fun things to do and service information please click on the picture or click the new COVID-19 button top right hand side
COVID 19 - Due to the current requirements for social isolation events have been cancelled or postponed. Where organisations have introduced an alternative, virtual meetings details will be added to the events calendar with joining instructions or contact information.