Welcome to the Tower Hamlets Local Offer
Your guide to services in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets (Family Information Service – 020 7364 6495)
Carousel content with 8 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Service In Tower Hamlets Do you need help and advice? Why not take a look at our services page. Click on the picture for more information.
- Slide 2: Bubble Club Oh What Fun!! Bubble RUMBLE Video Invitation! Bubble Club are putting together a party video and a mini Bubble Club at Home. Complete with DJ's, Dance Moves, Live Music Recordings, Comedy Sketches and a Talent Show, so if you want to be involved and be included in the video click on the picture to find out more details.
- Slide 3: SEND Year 5 Transition Events Are you worried about your child transitioning into another school? Why not booking on one of our three events. To book your place call 020 7364 6489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information please click on the picture.
- Slide 4: Summer Reading Challenge This years national children’s Summer Reading Challenge theme is ‘The Silly Squad’ and the activities will be delivered online and the children will borrow books from our eLibrary. The SRC will begin on the 2nd Saturday in July and run until September. Participants receive a certificate and a medal.
- Slide 5: Tower Hamlets Youth Service Tower Hamlets Youth Service, has a new website full of activities for Young People - click on the picture to see more
- Slide 6: What Parents and Carers Need to know Everything you need to know - Free School Meals, School Admissions and Appeals, Health and Services. Click on the picture to find out more information.
- Slide 7: COVID-19 and Autism Click the picture to view some invaluable resources.
- Slide 8: COVID-19 Advice and Information For information, advice, education links, fun things to do and service information please click on the picture or click the new COVID-19 button top right hand side
COVID 19 - Due to the current requirements for social isolation events have been cancelled or postponed. Where organisations have introduced an alternative, virtual meetings details will be added to the events calendar with joining instructions or contact information.