Welcome to the Tower Hamlets Local Offer
Your guide to services in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Carousel content with 9 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Holiday Childcare Team Needs You If you are a qualified, experienced and highly motivated childcare professional – we need you! Come and join us in Tower Hamlets now, click on the picture for more information
- Slide 2: Autism Awareness Week and COVID-19 Click the picture to view some invaluable resources.
- Slide 3: COVID-19 Advice and Information For information, advice, education links, fun things to do and service information please click on the picture or click the new COVID-19 button top right hand side
- Slide 4: Foodbanks If you are high-risk or self-isolating due to coronavirus contact Bow Food Bank to supply and deliver food on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the First Love Foundation on 020 3069 9877.
- Slide 5: Young People Videos Some of our Young People have created videos, why not take a look in our resources page and look at what they have created.
- Slide 6: You Said, We Did To view the 2019, "You Said, We Did" - Click the picture.
- Slide 7: FEEDBACK We want to hear your feedback. Please click the picture to find out more.
- Slide 8: What is the Local Offer? The Local Offer is an online resource for Parents, Carers, Children and Young People about services and events available for the whole family within the Local Area. There are factsheets and useful links available as well as inspirational videos made by Young People with SEND. You can look for information under the theme areas: Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND), Childcare, Education, Leisure and Youth Services, Advice, Information and Support Services, Moving on Post 16, Health and Social Care or you can search the directory by keyword too.
- Slide 9: We want to hear from you; SEND Consultations and Engagement "What you told us and what we are doing" to find out more feedback regarding the consultation workshops, click on the picture.
COVID 19 - Due to the current requirement for social isolation all planned events have been cancelled or postponed. Once the situation has eased we will be displaying community events as normal.
Sorry there are no events today, please check back soon!
Sorry there are no events tomorrow, please check back soon!