Advice, Information & Support Services

For information, advice and support relating to Special Educational Needs and Disbailities, please contact the Tower Hamlets SEND Information, Advice and Support Service.  Look here for more information and contact details.

Find a service that offers advice on subjects such as money and welfare, parenting or transport.