Moving on post-16 resources
Find out about services that offer information and advice around education, apprenticeships and employment for young people aged 16 years old and over.
- What you can do after leaving school
- Apprenticeships and traineeships
- The Tower Project - Building Better Opportunities - The aim of this project is get those furthest from the job market into paid employment
- SEND Young People's Information Advice and Support Service
- SEND Young People's Advice and Support Service Drop In
- Disabled Student Allowances
Support for Disabled People in higher education
- Transitions guide for parents
What will happen when my child gets older.
Provides detailed access information to thousands of venues across the UK including London. Includes restaurants, cinemas, theatres, railway stations.
- SEND Post 16 Review
- Preparing for Adulthood Post 16 Checklist