Collingwood Children And Family Centre
Children and Family Centres aim to improve outcomes for all children, young people and their families, they enable access to range of universal and targeted services, support with any concerns and play a major part in early identification and early intervention.
What are our aims?
- To support parents in their role as the first educator
- To empower families to access a wide range of care, play and support services
- To be a centre for joined up services with partners
What are our priorities?
- Health and wellbeing
- Childcare and employment
- Parenting confidence and capacity
- Child development and school readiness
Children and Family Centres provide child development and school readiness through targeted support for 0-19 (25 SEND) and universal extended range of services for 0-5. Support to access free early learning childcare entitlements, family support, evidence-based parenting programmes, economic well-being, range of health services. We also support parents into training and employment by providing access to basic skills qualifications and through advice and support.