Docklands Outreach is a client-centred support agency that helps young people and families at risk create opportunities for themselves, by providing advice, information, counselling, therapy and practical support to young people and families.
Our services are free, confidential and available for all children age 3-10 and young people age 11-25, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality or background.
• Counselling: 12 -25 years for bereavement, low esteem/confidence, anger, relationships, using drug or alcohol, sexuality and gender, identity and racism.
• Cogitative Behaviour Therapy (CBT): 12 to 21 years for low mood, anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Incredible Years Parenting Programme: Parents with Children 3-10 years with conduct or behavioural difficulties
• 1:2:1 Parenting Support: Parents with children 3-10 years with conduct or behavioural difficulties
• Community Families Programme: practical and emotional support for parents with children aged 5-13 years.
• One to one advocacy support: alcohol/substance misuse, poor sexual health, conflict resolution, education, employment and training.
• Street and community outreach: information, advice and therapy across the borough.
Counselling and CBT:
Monday 1pm to 7pm
Tuesday 5pm to 8pm
Wednesday 2pm to 8pm
Thursday 6pm to 8pm
Street & Community Outreach sessions are delivered in the afternoons and evenings across the borough according to identified hotspots and according to needs.
• Emotional health and wellbeing and sex and relationship education workshops.