The LIFT programme is offering gender responsive support to girls who have been affected by domestic abuse, gang involvement and/or girls who may vulnerable due to a range of varying factors.
The programme includes:
- 1:1 session with a professional youth worker
- Programme group sessions
- Opportunities to access family activity days
- 1:1 and group support for parents and carers
- Girls aged between 9-13 who live in or attend a school in one of the following London boroughs Camden, Hackney, Islington, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Westminster and have been affected by domestic abuse, gang involvement and/or
- Girls who are struggling with mental health and wellbeing, exhibiting early signs of anxiety or depression, including having experienced adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and/or
- Girls who are at risk of/have experienced exclusion, exhibiting behavioural difficulties, or known/suspected gang involvement
May 2022 – January 2023
6–9-month programme supporting girls to
- Understand what healthy relationships are
- Understand what consent is and
- Develop an awareness of what the signs of domestic abuse are
For further information visit Chance UK website.