Find primary, secondary, nursery and special schools, as well as education support services.
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Nursery schools
- Special schools
- Early years support for children with additional needs
- Education, health and care plans (EHCP)
- All schools support
- Travelling to and from shcool
- Funding for SEN in mainstream schools
- SEN support
- Targeted support
- Accessibility plans
Disabled Pupils and the Equality Act: Accessibility Plans, PEEPs and Auxiliary Aids
- Disabled Student Allowances
Support for disabled people in higher education
- What if I don't agree with decisions about SEN provision?
- Tower Hamlets Arts & Music Education Service (THAMES)
- Tower Hamlets school library service
- What information Tower Hamlets expects schools and settings to provide for children, young people with SEND and their families
- The National Children's Bureau - School exclusion: What is legal?
The Association of School and College Leaders and IPSEA, have published a guide to the legal and unlawful use of exclusions and other practices such as off-rolling.
- Admissions Criteria for Tower Hamlets Special Provision
- Safe After School Information for Parents
- Timpson review of school exclusion
- British Dyslexia Association (BDA)
BDA is the voice of dyslexic people.
- British Stammering Association (BSA)
Your first point of contact for impartial information and support on stammering, also known as stuttering.
- Bullying UK
Help for parents, children and schools.
- The Dyslexia SpLD Trust
Provides reliable information and guidance on how to support children and young people with dyslexia-SpLD.
- Home Education Advisory Service (HEAS)
Advice and support for families who wish to educate their child at home.
- Independent Panel for Special Education Advice (IPSEA)
Free advice on appealing to the Special Educational Needs Tribunal.
- Local Government Ombudsman
Looks at complaints about councils, other authorities and organisations, including education admissions appeal panels and adult social care providers
- National Children's Bureau (NCB)
Promotes the interests and well-being of all children and young people across every aspect of their lives.
- National Deaf Children's Society (NDCS)
Provides support, information and advice for deaf children, young people, their families and professionals working with them.
- Section 41 Approved List of Educational Institutions
List of approved independent educational institutions, independent special schools and post-16 institutions.
- Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education)
Inspects and regulates services which care for children, young people, and those providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
Provides detailed access information to thousands of venues across the UK, including London. Includes restaurants, cinemas, theatres and railway stations.