Are you struggling financially? The links below provides information on where to get help.
- The Government has announced £37 million to support Children with Complex Needs.
- The Family Fund provides grants to low-income families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people, and aims to improve their quality of life by paying for a wide range of items that can ease the daily pressure.
- Tower Hamlets Council Residents Support Scheme can help with short term support for food/utility bills/white goods and other urgent needs. If applying, please give full details of your family's circumstances and some schools still have parent support workers that can support applications.
- Tower Hamlets Test and Trace Support Payment - From Monday 28 September 2020 it is a legal requirement to self-isolate if you or someone you have been in close contact with tests positive for Covid-19. The government have now announced a new financial package to support and enforce self-isolation. In some circumstances, if you are required by law to self-isolate from 28 September you may be supported by a payment of £500. This payment will be made to eligible Tower Hamlets residents by the council.
- Made of Money - 020 8983 5043 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welfare/Benefits/Council Tax - For information about local organisations offering advice on Universal Credit and other welfare issues, visit Tower Hamlets Community Advice Network or for support with your Council Tax call 020 7364 5002.
- Latest Advice, news and information on schools in the borough, including back to school, free schools meals and resources for parents.
Buttle UK is named after Reverend Frank Buttle, a remarkable man whose hard work and personal sacrifice helped to establish our grant programmes, which have been helping children and young people in need across the UK since 1953