↵COVID-19 is affecting all of us and is impacting on local Communities and Services.
Some of the services may not be operating in a way that you are used to as they are observing the Government Guidelines regarding Social Distancing, however, all services will continue to run so that you can access the help and assistance you may need in these difficult times.
As the situation continues to change on an almost daily basis we have put together information that we think will be useful to you and your families and this information is regularly updated.
The categories of information are:
- SEND & COVID-19
- General Information about COVID-19
- Key Workers: Information for Key Workers is listed here
- Service Information: Which services are operating and contact details
- If you or anyone in your family are vulnerable then take a look at this information
- Education including Home Schooling Tips and Resources
- Parenting Support: Some ideas to help durings this time
- Health and Wellbeing: Ideas for looking after yourself and your family
- Fun: Ideas and activities
- Money Matters: if you require any help and assistance
- What Parents and Carers need to know