City Gateway Family Support Programme
Family Support Service provides free targeted support for families mainly with children under 5 years old. We provide one to one support, stay and play sessions, homework club, arts and craft sessions, family learning days and trips.
• One to one support- targeted support for families with children under 5 years old. Referral or self-referral form to be completed.
• Stay and Play weekly sessions- every Tuesday 10-11:30, term time only.
• Family Learning Days and outings during school holidays.
• Parenting courses e.g. Triple P- To be confirmed every term.
• Homework Club- Mondays 3:40-17:00. Parents come with their children to finish their homework. Parents receive support with their children. Term time only.
• Social Group for Mums - currently Thursdays 10-12. We can't currently allow children to come to this session due to lack of appropriate childcare facility. ( to be reviewed)