Suitable for ages
Age of Users
Parenting programmes actively support parents and carers to build upon their existing parenting skills and build positive relationships with their children.
The Parent Factor ADHD is a 6 week parenting programme suitable for parents and carers of children with a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) aged 5-16 years (25 years for people with SEND)
The programme aims to support parents and significant adults in a child’s life to build relationships with their child and understand the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD.
This programme will:
• Increase parents knowledge of ADHD and its treatment
• Give parents and insight into how it feels to be a child with ADHD
• Offer advice on how to promote a more positive relationships with their child
• Explore strategies for effective behaviour management
• Support parents to establish networks of support
One-one parenting support is also available for families that have more complex needs or difficulties.