S E N D - Young People's Information, Advice & Support Service
Young People’s Information, Advice and Support Service
Information, Advice and Support Service for young people, 16-25, with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), who live in Tower Hamlets or the City of London.
Are you a young person with a special educational need or disability?
Thinking about the future?
Worried about something?
Need help, support or advice?
Can’t figure out what you want to do in life?
Our service can offer you:
• Information, advice and support on Education, Health and Social Care
• Help with getting your views heard
• Help to find out what support is available for you and opportunities in the local area
Bring out the best in yourself!
• Meet new people
• Enhance your skills
• Get better at something you love
• Be open about what you like
• New experiences and opportunities
• If there’s anything you’re interested in but you don’t know how to get involved with it, let us know!
Have any good ideas?
Tell us what you’d like from a young people’s service! We want to hear from you!