Suitable for ages
Age of Users
There are a multitude of reasons why our Sixth Form is a fantastic place to prepare for life after school. Here’s just a few:
1) Bespoke experiences: our size means that we can take the time to get to know each individual and be flexible with the curriculum and opportunities we offer so everyone has the right resources available to them.
2) Trusted tutors: Bow Sixth Form students benefit from specialist sixth form tutors, who are trained to provide specific post-16 guidance. They are knowledgeable about university progression, career options and effective working habits, enabling students to achieve the best results.
3) Access to Higher Education: personalised application and interview support, university visits, guest lecturers and work with partners all combine to ensure students know their options and how to maximise their chances of being offered a place.
4) Preparing for the workplace: internships, mentoring and CV workshops ensure students are exposed to industry, senior leaders and activities that will supplement their academic endeavours when applying for jobs.
5) Powerful partnerships: whether it’s the Rothschild Bursary (£5,000 funding per year for Bow students at university outside of London), internships with Bank of Merrill Lynch or accessing higher education with into University, our network of partners delivers tangible outcomes.
Cost per Session
Cost per Hour
Cost per Day
Over 2's Cost per Week
Under 2's Cost per Week
|Monday||From 08:40||To 15:15|
|Tuesday||From 08:40||To 15:15|
|Wednesday||From 08:40||To 15:15|
|Thursday||From 08:40||To 15:15|
|Friday||From 08:40||To 15:15|