Join Duchamp & Sons
Are you 15 – 24? Interested in art, meeting new people and getting involved in
creative projects? We’re looking for young people to join our youth collective
Duchamp & Sons.
Why should I join?
• Collaborate with peers, artists and other practitioners to develop projects.
• Gain new skills through making art, curating exhibitions, and organising music,
performance, film, and other live events.
• Meet other young people and make new friends.
• Learn about creative careers and the diverse routes into the industry.
• Take part in Gallery and studio visits around London and online.
What will I need to do?
• Attend 2-3 meetings each month on Wednesday evenings at the Gallery.
• Contribute ideas and collaborate with peers and creative professionals.
Who can get involved?
Anyone aged 15-24 and based in London can apply to join. We particularly encourage
participation from young people living in East London and those from underrepresented
backgrounds in the arts. No previous art experience necessary.
To apply to join and take part in our upcoming Taster Evening on 19 January 2022 email
Ages: 15-24 years old