Outdoor Gym Community Activator Training Programme
Are you aged 16-21 and interested in learning new skills?
The Outdoor Gym Community Activator Training Programme is for young people who want to become more active within the community and increase their access to volunteer opportunities and employment.
This free accredited training programme includes Active IQ Level 2 Community Activator training and employability skills.
During the programme you will:
- Learn new skills
- Improve your wellbeing
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Meet new friends
- Increase your opportunities
- Support your community
To become a get involved community activator you must:
- Be aged between 16 and 21 years old
- Live in Tower Hamlets
- Be able to attend a 3-week training programme (two days per week)
- Be able to attend group and one to one mentoring sessions
- Maintain a positive and responsible approach to supporting yourself to access social and physical activities within your community.
Here are the sessions:
- Day 1 – Tuesday 30 November 2021
- Day 2 – Thursday 2 December 2021
- Day 3 – Tuesday 7 December 2021
- Day 4 – Friday 10 December 2021
- Day 5 – Tuesday 14 December 2021
- Day 6 – Thursday 16 December 2021
All the sessions will take place at Bromley by Bow Centre, St Leonard’s Street, London, E3 3BT