Summer of Activities and Play 2021
Summer of Activities and Play programme which is packed with over 200 activities.
Tower Hamlets have teamed up with partner organisations to offer the action-packed programme of online and face-to- face summer activities featuring athletics, drama, theatre, family play, cooking workshops and teddy bear picnics to support families in keeping children learning, entertained and active this summer.
Whether it’s an online photography workshop or music production, there’s something for everyone, the programme will also help keep kids and teens busy over the summer – and most of our events are free.
For more information see below upcoming events and activities:
- Local Offer Events
- Young People Zone
- Summer Events and Activities - Tower Hamlets website
- Tower Hamlets Sports Development Summer Activities 2021
- At Home Resources
- Fun Family Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Theatre, Museum tours and Activities
- Music, Dance and Exercise
- Tower Hamlets Healthy Holidays - Ideas, information and inspiration for staying active and eating well this summer holiday
- Rediscover Summer activity booklet- Activities for primary school age children to do with parents, friends and family at home and outside this summer.
Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme
This Summer, we will be delivering the Department for Education’s Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme in Tower Hamlets.
We have a wide range of organisations locally who will be delivering food and activities across Tower Hamlets — each will provide delicious, healthy meals, allow kids to get active, help them learn new things, make friends and have fun. And that is what the holidays are all about!
The holiday programmes are open to all school-age children and places will be prioritised for children eligible for free school meals. All clubs will be free to attend for those eligible for free school meals.
For more information visit Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) and details on how to sign up!