Free Remote Online Training
Tower Hamlets Council is offering FREE remote computer training available to all residents.
Training providers called ‘We Are Digital’ will deliver the training lessons to help residents improve computer skills and confidence, get the best out of the online services, with the aim at widening choices available for residents and help connect with family and friends.
The training is delivered remotely on a one to one basis and personalised to meet the need of trainees, lessons will be based on the needs of trainees and will move to the next stage when the trainees decide.
The sessions will include –
- How to video call friends & family
- Using social media such as Facebook (inc. Internet Safety)
- Arranging GP appointments by video
- Shopping online (due to travel restrictions)
- Doing online banking (safer than telephone banking)
- How to access your social landlord housing portal
- Government forms online & on the phone (benefits such as Universal Credit)
- Help with energy or switching bills
Text registration – TEXT Tower and your name to 07860 098 539
Phone number: 0114 551 2551