Are you looking for things to do this Easter break?
We have put together loads of useful resources, including advice, support, information and activities:
- Easter card ideas - If you were looking to create some cute and easy to make Easter cards with your children this Easter, then the 5 Minute Fun website has 5 inspiring designs.
- Youth Sport Trust: 60 second Physical Activity Challenges – Give these 60 second physical activity challenges a try.
- 52 Fun Easter Crafts that will keep kids and adults entertained this spring season.
- Family activities for outdoor adventures – there are lots of different ways to take in the sights and sounds of nature. You can collect natural materials, use a spotter’s guide to identify wildlife or immerse yourself in the colours, noises and textures of the world around you.
- Healthy Holiday - Recipe Videos
- Events and Activities in Tower Hamlets
- Home Resources
- Fun Family Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Theatre, Museum tours and Activities
- Music, Dance and Exercise
- Money Matters
- Support with Food
- Covid-19 Information
The National Trust has created an instructional video which demonstrates how to create traditional Easter Eggs vibrant with colours from natural dyes. The secret is to use vegetables with strong colours such as onions, red onions, red cabbage and even spices such as turmeric.
Bean-bag Easter chick – Made out of scraps of old cloth.
Easter baskets – why not try making these colourful Easter baskets from recycled paper and fabric.