Expressing yourself is about finding ways to share feelings, thoughts, or ideas, through creativity. This could be through art, music, writing and poetry, dance and drama, photography and film, and doing activities that make you feel good.
Here are few helpful resources, events and information:
- Children’s Mental Health Week – Virtual Assembly
- Free resources to help children and young people to explore what it means to express yourself.
- Resources for Parents & Carers
- The Anna Freud National Centre for children and Families have created the “Express Yourself” toolkit to help school staff, pupils, parents and carers to prepare for Children’s Mental Health Week.
- Children’s Mental Health Week resources
- NHS Tips for talking to your children about Mental Health