Early Years NEON Health Project
The Nurture Early for Optimal Nutrition (NEON) study is a multi-phase project that aims to optimise feeding, care and dental hygiene practices in South Asian children.
Are you –
- A pregnant woman, mother or carer for infant under 2 years old?
- From Indian Gujarati or Punjabi, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, or Pakistani backgrounds
- Living in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, Newham, or Waltham Forest?
We invite you to join online workshops led by community facilitators. All participants will be provided vouchers for taking part in the workshops. The NEON programme is led by Dr Logan Manikam and Professor Monica Lakhanpaul.
For more information please contact Shereen Al Laham on 020 7039 1819 (Ext 1819) or email: email@example.com
If you are interested, please contact us:
- Bangladeshi Community - Lily Islam on 07949329601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pakistani Community - Seema Bajwa on 07818 448 744 or email: email@example.com
- Indian Gujarati Community - Aasma Baiyat on 07944 227 434 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Punjabi Community - Jasvir Bhachu on 07871 127 651 or email: email@example.com
- Sri Lankan Community - Geromini Pushpakanthan on 07424 334 669 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org