Road Safety week is the UK’s biggest road safety event, coordinated annually by Brake, the road safety charity.
Road Safety week aims to inspire thousands of schools, organisations and communities to take action on road safety and promote life-saving messages during the week and beyond. It also providers a focal point for professionals working in road safety to boost awareness and engagement in their work.
The theme for 2020 is No Need to Speed and we are sharing the what, the why and the where of speed, because whether you’re walking tosh cool, riding on a road or driving for work, the speed of traffic matters to your safety.
You can find more information below:
- Brake the road safety charity
- Sign up for your free Road Safety week action pack
- Advice for parents and families – how to make safe and healthy journeys when travelling with children
- Beep Beep Days! – Teach road safety basics to children aged 2-7 years old
- Zebras – A website for children and families to find out more about road safety
- Travelling to and from school
- Cycling and walking to school
- School travel support
- Transport for pupils with special education needs