Bullying UK have put together lots of useful information as well as videos.
National Bullying Helpline- Information and advice for adults and children affected by bullying
Call 0845 22 55 787 open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Anti-Bullying Alliance defines bullying as the repetitive, intentional hurting of one person or group by another person or group, where the relationship involves an imbalance of power. It can happen face to face or online.
There are range of online activities, resources, information and ideas on how parents and schools can get involved and play their part:
- What is bullying?
- Anti-Bullying top tips for children and young people, parents and carers.
- Cyberbullying – Information about bullying online
- Cyberbullying and SEN/Disability
- A toolkit for parents and carers – to help them bring Anti-Bullying Week to life at home
- Anti bullying week resources
- BBC Teach resources
- NSPCC Learning: Anti-bullying resources
- Net Aware: What is cyberbullying? Supporting your child with a negative experience online
- NSPCC Library: Anti-Bullying Week 2020