2nd Lockdown - What does this mean for your family?
Information is available on the Government Website and will explain in more detail, however, from 12:01 a.m. on Thursday 5th November 2020 the National Lockdown restrictions will replace any and all local restrictions.
The basics are:
- Stay at Home - this means you must not leave or be outside of your home except for specific purposes
- Stay safe outside the home (Social Distancing)
- You must not meety socially indoors with family and friends unless they are part of your houshold or support bubble
- All non-essential retail shops, entertainment venues, indoor and outdoor leisure facilities and personal care etc. will close. Playgrounds will remain open
- A maximum of 30 people can attend a funeral, but social distancing must be maintained
- Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies will not be going ahead
- Places of worship will be closed, apart from for specific reasons
- You must work from home unless you cannot do so and public sector employees will continue to work in essential services
- Schools and Universities to remain open
- Childcare settings will remain open
- We must continue to protect the vulnerable
- You should avoid travel except for specific reasons
More information is provided on the Government Website regarding the restrictions listed above