How are schools in Tower Hamlets managing Covid-19?
On Tuesday 13 October, the Tower Hamlets council held a live question and answer session on how schools in the borough are managing Covid-19, and what families can do to protect themselves, others and the community.
- James Thomas, Corporate Director, Children and Culture, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Dr Katie Cole, Associate Director, Public Health for Children and Families, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Cllr Danny Hassell, Cabinet Member for Children and Schools, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- The situation in Tower Hamlets
- How to spot symptoms of Covid-19 vs common cold and flu
- How and when to self-isolate
- How Covid-19 is spread
- What measures are in place to manage the virus in our education settings
- How schools are responding to confirmed cases of Covid-19
- NHS Test and Trace
- The Covid-19 Community Champion network
- And, much more