Suitable for ages
Age of Users
We specialise in providing an impartial and free careers information, guidance and job matching service for young people.
We help to:
• Identify career aims and release aspirations.
• Explore opportunities available and understand the importance of learning and training throughout a career.
• Jobs, apprenticeships, traineeships and training opportunities.
• Information on sixth form and college opportunities.
• Information on Higher Education Opportunities.
• Help with CV’s and interview preparation, including mock interviews.
• Advice about local labour trends.
• Help to ensure that applicants are job ready.
We have specialist Careers Advisers to support young people with special needs.
We provide advice and information services for young people aged 13 to 19 years and up to 25 with special educational needs.
We attend parents evenings at schools to look at options and career choices with parents for their son/daughter.
In addition to the core opening hours there are also appointments available in the morning. Please call the number provided to book an appointment.
We also offer young people aged 13-19 (or up to 25 with SEN) one-to-one career interviews from the Whitechapel Idea Store every Tuesday from 2pm to 5pm.
You can just drop-in or call 0800 3581 2410 to book an interview.
|Monday||From 13:00||To 17:00|
|Tuesday||From 13:00||To 17:00|
|Wednesday||From 13:00||To 17:00|
|Thursday||From 13:00||To 17:00|
|Friday||From 13:00||To 17:00|