Suitable for ages
Age of Users
Parenting programmes actively support parents to build upon their existing parenting skills and build positive relationships with their children.
Triple P parenting programmes are delivered within schools, children’s centres and other settings.
This 8 week, parenting programme is suitable for parents and carers of children 2-8 years and available free to all Tower Hamlets parents / carers
Triple P supports parents to:
• Learn effective parenting strategies
• Gain skills to manage common child behaviour problems
• Discuss and practice positive discipline and setting boundaries
• Learn how to understand and promote their child’s development
• Gain support from other parents
Group sessions are followed by three 15 – 30 minute telephone calls (once per week), addressing parents’ individual progress and any concerns they may have.
The Parental Engagement Team also provides training and networking opportunities for parenting practitioners and maintains referral and communication systems for parenting programmes in Tower Hamlets.