Suitable for ages
Age of Users
The Parental Engagement Team offer a range of universal and targeted service which help parents to support their child’s learning and development, return to learning for themselves and to become more involved with school life and governance.
Our services are delivered within early year’s settings, primary, secondary and special schools and include:
• Parent voice consultation events
• Curriculum workshops
• Out of school hours family learning
• Aspirations programmes for parents of children in year 7, 9 and 11
• Healthy families programmes
• Transition workshops- School Ready! Getting Started! Preparing for secondary to learning courses supporting parents take steps towards training, volunteering and employment.
|Monday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Tuesday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Wednesday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Thursday||From 09:00||To 17:00|
|Friday||From 09:00||To 17:00|