Suitable for ages
Age of Users
Families Need Fathers is a charity chiefly concerned with the problems of maintaining a child's relationship with both parents during and after family breakdown. We offer information, advice and support services for parents who could otherwise spend thousands of pounds without achieving a positive outcome for their children. Our network of over 50 UK branches offers the free advice of solicitors and others familiar with the family courts, a dedicated helpline, a mediation service and support for both mothers and fathers.
• Free legal advice and support at branch meetings
• Branch meetings first Thursday of the month at Parents Advice Centre, 30 Greatorex St. London E1 5NP
• Continuing phone support provided for members attending branch meetings.
• If the referrals are coming from another agency, the referrers should email Ian Findlay - email@example.com
• Support from pro bono (free) volunteer barrister and solicitors
• Mums and Dads welcome. Children need BOTH parents