Parent Advice Centre, 30 Greatorex Street .
Tower Hamlets & City Independent Information, Advice & Support Service for parents of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND)
What we offer -
• Impartial and confidential advice, information and support for parents and young people (0 – 25) on any issues related to SEND
• Advice and guidance about Education, Health & Social Care assessments / plans
• Case work for parents and young people
• Independent support for Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans & Co-Production
• Support with expressing your views and preparing for meetings
• Advice and support with Admissions, Exclusions, Bullying including Appeals and Managed Moves for any child or Young Person in Tower Hamlets.