Every council must publish a local offer. This will tell you what support is available for children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities, and their families. It should include information about education, health and care provision. It will also tell you about training, employment and independent living for young people with special educational needs or disabilities.

Over the next couple of months we will be refreshing the Tower Hamlets Local Offer website and we need your help!

Parents, children and young people who want to be more involve in developing and reviewing the Local offer can contact Family Information Services by emailing fis@towerhamlets.gov.uk  or call 020 7364 6495. If you would like to share your views please complete our short survey here.